Failure to follow the rules and regulations may result in your vehicle being ticketed and towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
The East Orange Parking Authority is not responsible for errors or omissions made by the person purchasing the permit while filling
out the permit application, and will not reimburse the customer for any penalties,
towing cost or fees incurred by the customer/vehicle owner as a result of said errors and or omissions.
1. You must have a valid overnight lot parking permit to park in a East Orange Parking Authority lot overnight. If you do not have a
valid permit your vehicle will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
2. Overnight lot parking permits are only valid for the month they are purchased. Permits are NOT PRORATED and NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. The East Orange Parking Authority is not responsible for any theft or damage that may occur to your vehicle while parked in any of our lots.
4. Please type the exact license plate without spaces or dashes of the vehicle you are purchasing the permit for, and you must select the
correct month and Lot for which you wish to park.
5. The vehicle that you are purchasing a lot parking permit for must have a valid New Jersey registration and
insurance, otherwise your vehicle may be ticketed and towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
6. The East Orange Parking Authority will not negotiate with the towing company for the release of any vehicle that is towed from our lot.
If you believe your vehicle has been towed from our lot please call EOPD at (973) 266-5000.
7. Parking commercial vehicles is strictly prohibited in all East Orange Parking Authority lots.
All commercial vehicles parked in an East Orange Parking Authority lot will be ticketed and towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
8. You must adhere to the authorized parking times of the lot you purchased a permit for. Failure to adhere to
the rules may result in your vehicle being ticketed and towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
9. Check your email transaction receipt to make sure that your vehicle’s license plate number and the month of purchase is correct.
10. All vehicles parked in an East Orange Parking Authority lot must be operational; all abandoned and non-operational vehicles will be
ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.