1. How much does the Overnight Street Parking Permit for residents cost?
To view the cost of an Overnight Street Parking Permit for residents click on Overnight Street Parking and scroll down until you see the rate chart. Senior Citizen and Disabled rates are listed below the chart.
2. Can I use an Annual Overnight Street Parking Permit to park in a Parking Authority Lot?
No. Overnight Street Parking Permits are only for parking overnight on designated streets. You must obey the alternate side of the street and all other parking signs.
3. Where can I purchase a temporary permit?
You may purchase temporary, day by day, medical, and visitor permits at the Licensing Department located at 44 City Hall Plaza, East Orange, NJ. Call (973) 266-5159 for more information. The Parking Authority does not sell these types of permits.
4. Where can I purchase an Overnight Street Parking Permit for residents?
Online only via our website eastorangeparkingauthority.org
You may pay by debit or credit card only
5. What are the requirements for purchasing Annual Overnight Street Parking Permits?
Refer to the EOPA Overnight Street Parking Terms and Conditions in the Overnight Street Parking Section of the website.
6. On what streets in East Orange is overnight street permit parking allowed?
Overnight parking is allowed on streets that have designated signs stating that you can park with a permit. These streets can be found in the Overnight Street Parking Section of the website.